We want you to have good, positive and secure relationships, to help you with this:
- You can drop in to the Transitions Team for information, advice and guidance from a duty worker Monday to Friday 9am. - 4.30pm
- You will be able to get help and support in maintaining, or regaining, contact with your family if safe for you to do so
- You will receive a young person’s advisor (YPA) up until the age of 25
- You will receive a birthday card from the Director of Children’s Services on your 18 and 21 birthdays. You will receive a £25 birthday gift on your birthdays between 18 and 21
- You can receive support from a mentor for children who are looked after and care leavers
- You can have access to the Grandmentors Scheme supported by Volunteering Matters, giving you mentor support from a grandparent figure.